Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I ♥ Saudade





Yesterday was rainy and miserable. After spending most of the day inside I needed some cheering up. So off we went to Saudade.

Saudade is my favourite place in Sintra to have coffee and cake, the wild berry tart is so delicious. The space is amazing. It is cozy with lots of alcoves where you can relax, romance and savour. I love to walk around and daydream that everything belongs to me. Every month there is a new exhibition, sometimes craft, sometimes art, always interesting. The coffee shop doubles as a front for a very well selected collection of Portuguese crafts and other foodie goods which are also available for sale. On the weekends(if I am not mistaken) all the cool cats congregate for the very definately "not square" Jazz sessions.

I love the dolls, they remind me of the ones my mum used to make me....Iĺl have to see if I still have them to show and tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment