Monday, October 25, 2010

Berlin & Stockholm- The Loot

Berlin Loot






Stockholm Loot







Well...I am pretty happy with my fabric purchases from my recent travels...which explains my absence from posting. The markets in Berlin were amazing. I wanted to transport the whole of Mauerpark back with me and the Turkish markets were also so much fun. That´s where the ribbons came from as well as the bright blue fabric with golden thread. Berlin in such a great city... I think I could live there very happily. Stockholm...what can I say....amazing... super design, bright and oh so cheerie. The city on the other hand was cold a little soulless, its dark mysterious waters mesmerising... and yet I was in heaven. Can´t wait to make 2 new collections...My Berlin Holiday...& My Stockholm Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment