Saturday, March 20, 2010

I hope it is just a phase...





...or a dream. No, not a dream or an illusion. It is most definitely happening. It is real. So it has to be a stage, or an era... an epoch... a time. Why this sudden fascination with collecting window displays? I am not sure.

Maybe I am trying to regain a sense of order in my life... I have come to question the difference between fantasy and reality and am truly afraid of what happens when they cross paths.

Defiantly is almost a misspelling of the misspelling of definitely definately. Or, maybe it is just early-onset madness.

Tom Robbins says it best... "Love easily confuses us because it is always in flux between illusion and substance, between memory and wish, between contentment and need."

...I hope it is just a phase.

Welcome to Lisboa, Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment